We invest and value the professionalism and competence of our employees, here's your opportunity. Join our team!
- Training in metal mechanics/machining (preferred);
- With or without experience;
- Knowledge of Technical Drawing (preferred);
- Sense of Responsibility, Proactivity, Punctuality and Attendance;
- Carrying out all tasks inherent to the function;
- Learning facility;
- Immediate availability;
If you want to be part of the team!
We are waiting for you!
- Proven experience in TIG Welding, MIG/MAG;
- Experience in reading technical drawing (Not Required);
- Punctuality and Attendance;
- Capacity for interpersonal relationships and teamwork;
- Compensation compatible with demonstrated experience;
- Possibility of working in a reference company;
- Possibility of progression and professional development.
Dynamic, Responsible, Organized, Rigorous Person with Team Spirit, with knowledge in measuring exchange areas, volumetric capabilities, among others.
Experience in IT Work Tools:
Knowledge of AutoCAD, SolidWorks, CorelDRAW, Excel, Word.
Functions to Perform:
- Analysis of projects and customer schematics;
- Execution and Preparation of Budgets;
- Integrate in the budgeting team.